RV FIELD SERVICE TECHNICAN
My Mobile RV Service has built a strong reputation in Tucson's Mobile RV Service industry for unmatched Customer Service. We rank very high with customer satisfaction and quality of work. Our Team continually strives to maintain its commitment to Integrity, Efficiency, Reliability and Trust. This enables Us to get repairs done right the first time, which in turn, helps build and retain our happy and loyal customer base.
We are currently seeking a dedicated, responsible, knowledgable and professional individual to join our Team as an RV Field Service Technician.
Are you an honest RV technician? Have you ever worked (or are currently working) in a traditional Shop having to deal with politics, inefficiencies and bad morale?
Have you ever thought about working for yourself, but are overwhelmed by the City/State mandated licenses, taxes and insurance? Then THIS opportunity could be your ticket independence and success!
Come put your skills to work with the *Best* Mobile RV Service company in Tucson. Our unique business model has earned us an unmatched reputation for Quality, Customer Service and Value. Our Administrative Team is dedicated to helping You (and Customers) achieve maximum results.
If you have the knowledge, skills, and professionalism to be your own Boss, We will help boost your career by providing the parts, hardware/software, advertising you need to hit the ground running as a Mobile RV Technician. Our goal is to ensure you begin satisfying Customers from Day one!
In this position you will: examine, diagnose, and troubleshoot units needing repair and/or maintenance. Field Service Technicians also install, repair and maintain interior, exterior, and/or chassis components/appliances on motor homes, travel trailers, fifth wheel trailers, truck campers, tent trailers, and/or van conversions. Service and/or Repairs are conducted in the field, at campgrounds or at customers' domicile.
Duties will Include:
-Interfacing with Customers in an appropriate, professional and friendly manner.
-Installation of RV accessories, appliances, audio/visual, leveling and/or towing equipment.
-Installing, replacing, repairing, resealing and maintaining RV components and/or assemblies.
-Troubleshooting, repairing and/or maintaining propane gas and/or electric appliances or systems.
-Reading and writing Customer service call summaries/invoices/repair order parts requests
-Periodically lift in excess of 40 lbs, bend, stretch, stand for extended periods of time, climb stairs or ladders, reach, twist, sit, and walk.
- **Be your Own Boss by joining Us as an Independent Contractor.
- **In exchange for your technical and mechanical expertise, we will provide you with repair Parts, Invoicing Software/Hardware, strong customer base and a dedicated Service Writer Team to handle administrative duties and tasks.
- **Competitive pay, based on experience.
- ***Additional benefits include:
- ---Fuel Stipend
- ---Professional Development Assistance.
- ---Health Insurance option.
- **Drug/Smoke-free work environment.
- **Must be Punctual/Dependable.
- **Must have own tools and safe, reliable Work Truck or Vans.
- **Must possess Valid Driver's License with a clean driving record.
- **Minimum of TWO Years experience with RV Service/Repairs.
Follow Us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/mymobilervservice
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract